Thursday, July 06, 2006

Emergency dessert.

Even though my dentist just told me " Lay off sweet stuff" I cant help it!! am addicted!! aaaaaaaaaa!! I'm helpless.
Last night we ran out of everything sweet, except 5 ginger nut biscuits and 125g of mascarpone cheese, sugar and a bit of cooking chocolate.
so I made:
4 chocolate cheesecake cupcake (with ginger nut base)
ingredients:
for the base:
5 ginger nut biscuits(cookies)
3 tbsp butter
1 tsp caster sugar

cake
125g mascarpone cheese
20g caster sugar
60g dark chocolate


-crushed the biscuits,
-melt the butter in a pan mix with the sugar
-pour in the biscuits, mix properly
-remove from heat, using a spoon divide in 4 cupcake tin evenly and press it
-melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of shimmering water, remove from water after it melt and let it cool for about 1 mins
-mix the cheese with the sugar, till it soften, then fold in the chocolate.
-put the mixture on top of the biscuit layers, refrigerate until it harden and its ready.

I will try to make a proper cake out of it by timing all of it by 6. Hope it will work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home