Wednesday, July 19, 2006

........

It seems so unfair, all of the things that happened to Indonesia as a nation.
The people are struggling with poverty, low education level, unstable government, etc etc.
Adding to all of this a huge tsunami in 2004, a huge earth quake, and another tsunami in Java.

Its so sad, that nations that are safe and have a comfortable life are going to war...whats up with them?

Im not trying to go all politic bla bla I hate those things. I hate all this. I hate TV when all I have to watch is vanity, crime and sufferings.

I cried today. you might say.. "yeah you are complaining but what are you doing about it?"

I might not be doing anything, but me like everyone else are helpless with this things, I dont know.

I'm so upset I dont know what I'm writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home