Friday, June 02, 2006

I guess

I haven't really found what I actually want to write. Should I consider this as my diary? Where I describe my daily life? Should I act like I know everything about everything and then voice my opinion on it? Maybe I can analyse the things that are happening around me like some sort of an expert? And give review on things? Or pretend that I can write, and write literary?

Probably I should just write everything, and like everybody say what's important is to "be my self" (yuck!! I think that's probably the most over rated advise ) << ---- here is one of myself trying to voice my opinion. Anyway, some people will give an introduction about themselves, I dont think I need to do that considering the amount of freaks out there, and the people who knows me will know who I am. Plus its more fun to be anonymous since I've always been conspicuous to other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home